Sturgeon Bay, Door County Resort
Westwood Shores offers a wide variety of activities for its guests. With the warmer weather in the summer, guests can enjoy our outdoor swimming pool or venture out into Sturgeon Bay on our paddle boats. Make sure to visit the area golf courses like Cherry Hills to practice your golf swing. Sturgeon Bay is home to many different museums, theaters, shopping, and attractions.
Read this great article in Parents magazine to get some great ideas of things to do while visiting Westwood Shores.
With winter weather the temperature drops, but the activities are still hot. There are many trails that you can snowmobile, snowshoe, or cross-country ski to enjoy the beautiful winter scenery. Ice fishing out on Sturgeon Bay is another great way to enjoy the winter weather. Enjoy a horse drawn sleigh ride, tubing, and so much more in the winter.
Amenities at Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort
- Heated Outdoor Pool (Memorial Day to Labor Day)
- Indoor Heated Pool
- Fitness Center (with Treadmill, Exercise Bike, Elliptical trainer, & Weight Machine)
- Complimentary use of Paddle and Row Boats, weather permitting. (Mid June to Mid September)
- Sandbox Overlooking the Water
- Shorefront Picnic Area with Gas Grill
- Additional Gas Grills
- Video Game Room
- Indoor Bike Storage and Outdoor Bike Rack
- Guest Laundry Facilities
- Complimentary DVD and Board Game Check-out
- Internet station in our parlor to check your email
- Wireless Internet availability throughout the Resort
- Meeting and Conference facilities
- Complimentary Coffee Area 24/7 in Lobby
- Indoor Bicycle storage available
- Shore front Adirondack Chairs for Sunset viewing
- Daily Housekeeping
Your vacation will be complete because Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort has it all! You can choose to spend the day enjoying one of the fantastic amenities we have to offer, or just relax and do nothing at all. Book your Westwood Shores vacation today!